100 Sakura Petals 100 Sakura Petals

Whoa, this is cool. What I like about this is how the entire song is one melody line (but not some shitty loop, mind you). And while that COULD be a bad thing, I think this is done pretty well here! From a personal perspective, I can't really imagine myself making something that melodically captures listeners for 5 minutes. And on top of that, I absolutely love the Japanese flair that peeks through sometimes.
Y'know what this reminds me of? Old school Porter Robinson. Like, when he was making trance in 2009. Except this is better than that.

Angst Clinic - Chillomax Angst Clinic - Chillomax

This is nice! Like zachary578 said, the layers all mesh very well together during the instrumental portions. Sometimes the drums fall a little flat though, maybe try layering some different snares during fills? As of now the whole thing feels a little disjoint with some of the breaks, but I see that you're seeking vocalists to fill those in, so I wish you the best of luck with that!
Overall, I think this is pretty solid. Keep up the good work!

AngstClinic responds:

I see what you mean, especially as the track picks up, it seems that the drums are a bit lacking. And yes, I would love to get some vocals over this, but I am mostly seeking artists who want collaborations in general. Thank you for the kind words and feedback - I shall use it wisely!

Eclipse Melody (Short Looped) Eclipse Melody (Short Looped)

Oooh, I like the archaic feel of this. Looking forward to hearing the full version!

Phoenix Dawn Phoenix Dawn

I'd personally call this some sort of house. 120-130 bpm, four on the floor kick, catchy hook, it all checks out to me. I like the sub drop with a few of the builds, it adds another sumthin-sumthin to increase tension. Structure-wise I think it's a little flat; a lot of this track sounds like one huge build up to another, with no real satisfying "wow" moment to tie it up. But (as NyxTheShield pointed out) the hats, man. Try lowering your high-end a bit! A neat little mixing/mastering tip that I've heard is to listen to your track on a bunch of different systems (your desktop speakers, headphones, in the car, etc..) and taking note of which frequency bands of your track stand out/are too soft.
But overall, nice job with this one! I can definitely understand the necessity to expand one's instrumental palette, so the guitar doesn't bother me too much.

Thx for the feedback :D.
Understand what you mean about this sounding like one big buildup. Felt like that as well.
Will probably think about adding a "wow" moment for my next track like this.
I turned down some of the higher frequencies abit, so hope it's better now.

Ty for the detailed review :). Great tip listening to the song on different speakers. I'll definetly try that in the future :D.

-Ectisity

Year of Dreams Year of Dreams

Damn son, this is your first year? Gotta say, I'm extremely impressed with the quality of your work so far.
As for this one, I enjoyed the progression very much. But as with most dance tunes, it gets a little bit repetitive. Like RandomDanceOfHappy said, it's generic-sounding. Try adding in maybe a break or an instrumental solo to spice stuff up a bit.
I dunno if this means anything, but I didn't find myself liking the plucky-siney pitch riser thing. It seems a bit too choppy and overdone to me.
BUT. Overall, dis a good tune. On the short side, but still, nice job!

Ectisity responds:

Thanks for the feedback Alph :). Glad you liked it :D. And yes, 2014 was my first year X3.
Thanks for all the support :).

EnV - 5000 Strong EnV - 5000 Strong

That download-to-play ratio... it's TOO HIGH!

In all seriousness, WOW. Fantastic house tune! Great to see you back on NG; keep up the amazing work!

Pioneer Pioneer

Diggin' the stereo effects! Lead melodies sound fine, but it may be more appropriate for the "epic soundtrack vibe" to have a more diverse or majestic sound to it than a simple waveform. Like Quarl said, a lot of the track (mostly the intro) is suuuper quiet, so you may want to invest in a makeup gain knob (if you're using compressors), or something. xP

Fuzzy-L0g1c responds:

Thanks for your review! I'm glad you liked the stereo effects. I also agree that the synths could've been more complex and unique than what I used. Again, what I said to Quarl, I'll have to pay more attention to the volume of my tracks when mastering.

-Electric Skies- -Electric Skies-

First impressions: happy! dancey! housey! :D

The buildup to the first drop (after the first "fake" one) is a bit awkward, maybe instead of taking the piano/lead all away at once, fade em out a bit?
And ohhhh, I recognize that chord progression anywhere! Normally I'd knock a tune for using this particular one, but this ain't so bad! (we're all learning here, right?)

Cerzak responds:

There's a reason the song's a House/Dance hybrid. But ill admit the first piano fade out was a bit weird and sudden

The Blaster The Blaster

I like the synthwork on this one! Bass is nice and gritty, supersaws are used pretty well.
Percussion's pretty excellent, not much else I can say there.

My only gripe is that the bass melody might be a bit too repetitive or too apparent. Other than that, solid tune, brah!

First Sunrise First Sunrise

A little bit too much high end in the hats and noise, but maybe that's just my ears right now xP
But very nice chords n melodies, song structure is very much like "commercial" edm, a lot of repetition, rises n sweeps, but that's your goal, so that's a-ok!

Ectisity responds:

Yea I've had a lot of people mentioning the high end, but I don't seem to hear it on my speakers or headphones.
Glad you like the chords and melodies.
I was going for that commercial edm feel yes XD. I'll try adding my own twist on it another time :).
Thx for the review, Alph :D.
-Ectisity